Speaker Guidelines for Virtual Presentation
- After registering in our conference you will receive a confirmation mail with details
- Presenters should check the link/site received from the organizers before an hour of the scheduled time. If there is any inconvenience, should be immediately informed to the organizers for error free presentation
- Make sure that your internet speed is high to avoid interruptions
- At the start of your session, identify yourself with your Name and Affiliation
- For speakers, be ready with your presentation slides (PPT) when the meeting starts
- Before the meeting you need to test your presentation i.e, testing audio, camera and sharing presentations on the screen
- Presentation should spotlight the research highlights
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance. Mute your audio while others are presenting
- Please plan your presentation; as such you can give 3-5 minutes time for Q&A session at the end of your talk. And complete your talk within the scheduled time given to you
- Be in available in the meeting from conference start time on day of your presentation
- Background should be professional with bright lighting and the environment should be calm (Echo free)
- Raise hand tool can be utilized to notify your presence in the virtual room
- You will need to unmute your microphone and off the webcam when others are presenting
- Presenters will be requested the clarify the questions raised by the registered attendees
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been presented elsewhere (except in the form of a thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another conference. The submitting speaker should ensure that the abstract publication has been approved by all other co-authors.
- The abstracts must be submitted in English language (including title, abstract text, author names and affiliations).
- Presenting author’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address and contact number
- Name(s) of presenting author and co-authors: first name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name
- Affiliation details of all authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the Infectious Diseases 2021.
- Abstract must be submitted online or can be e – mailed to the organizer.
- You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the organizer if you did not receive confirmation within 2 working days.
- You can submit your work in any broad themes (or) other topics related to microbiology & infectious diseases.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
First round of abstract submission closes on 19 April 2021. Submit your abstract here